Are you hands-on, hardworking, and think you can work in a fast-paced production factory? Apply now!
We are looking for temporary employees to join the Conventional Print Department at our Bungay factory. This role ensures that we can meet the operational needs of the business.
This role is entry level, and no previous factory experience is required as full training will be provided – just a strong work ethic and can-do attitude will be enough. This role could lead to a permanent position with progressive opportunities in the future.
- Working safely and following the safe systems of work that are in place.
- Working at the end of the line on a printing press, and other ancillary roles.
- Ensuring all work is bundled up on to a pallet ready for transportation through to the Bindery department.
- Assisting the machine minder when required.
- You are used to manual labour.
- Happy to be flexible when required with working hours and shift patterns.
- Strong team player
- Reliable with a strong work ethic.
Please note, due to the location of our factory, it would be preferable if you have your own transport.
We have been operating for over two hundred years, producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients. We look forward to welcoming you to our business.
Please note £10.92 p/h is the day shift rate. Day and Night shifts are available for this role.
Location: Bungay, Suffolk
Send your CV to email@example.com today!