Apply now! If you are hands-on, hardworking, and used to manual labour.
We are looking to take on temporary employees for our Conventional Print Department within our Bungay factory. This role ensures that we can meet the operational needs of the business.
This role is entry level, and no previous factory experience is required – just a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Working safely and following the safe systems of work that are in place.
- Working at the end of the line on a printing press
- Ensuring all work is bundled up on to a pallet ready for transportation through to the Bindery department.
- Ensure all pallets have the correct job label.
- Assisting the machine minder when required.
- You are used to manual labour.
- Happy to be flexible when required with working hours and shift patterns.
- Strong team player.
- Reliable with a strong work ethic.
Please note, due to the location of our factory, it would be preferable if you have your own transport.
We have been operating for over 200 years, producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we have remained strong, recruiting throughout and look forward to welcoming you to our business.
Please note £9.38p/h is the day shift rate. Night shifts are not available for this role.
Location: Bungay, Suffolk
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!