We are looking for customer order processing (COP) planner to join our team!
You will be responsible for all tasks involved with processing customer data, creating instructions for the wider team, ensuring the production and delivery of our books to our customers.
To be successful as a planner you should be computer/IT literate and able to carry out all tasks with high attention to detail.
The role is mainly full time however we also have the opportunity for part time hours and would therefore encourage both full time and part time candidates to apply.
Please note, due to the location of our factory, it would be preferable if you have your own transport.
- Maths & English GCSE at pass level or above.
- Previous experience within a similar role (e.g., Administration or data entry.) Previous experience in a data, order processing or customer service role would be advantageous.
- This is an opportunity to be an active team player who is happy to support and be supported.
- You will have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- A genuine passion for books/reading.
- Manufacturing/production experience is desired but not required.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle Scheme
- Free Onsite Car Parking
- Health & Wellbeing Support
- Working Hours: 8:30am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch – Part time hours considered.
We have been operating for over 200 years, producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we have remained strong, recruiting throughout and look forward to welcoming you to our business.
Location: Bungay, Suffolk
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!