Clays Ltd have been producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK for over 200 years, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients.
We currently have a vacancy available for a Mechanical Printing Engineer, based in the factory site located in Bungay, Suffolk.
In this role you will be required to:
- Maintain and repair Digital and Conventional Printing Machines
- Have a broad engineering skill base.
- Complete both reactive and preventative maintenance on a wide range of printing / print finishing equipment.
- Be comfortable working under pressure.
- Ensure minimal downtime is experienced due to machine breakdowns.
- Work with the engineering team & suggest improvements.
- Be comfortable working alone or as part of a small team.
The successful candidate will have the relevant Mechanical Engineering qualifications, strong diagnostic / rectification skills and have excellent communication skills. Sheetfed or Web Press experience would be an advantage, but not essential as full training can be provided.
The shift pattern for this role will be confirmed but could vary across days, nights, or weekends to suit the needs of the business.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send both your covering letter and CV either by post or email to:
Vikki Edwards (HR Dept) – Clays Ltd, Popson Street, Bungay, Suffolk NR35 1ED
Closing Date: 18th October 2021