Clays have been producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK for over 200 years, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients.
Clays are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer (Improver) based in the Clays Bungay site.
To be considered for a position of a Mechanical Engineering Improver the candidate will have already served a formal Engineering apprenticeship and possess the necessary technical qualifications. They will need to be enthusiastic about Engineering and be actively looking to improve & broaden their skill base.
In this role you will be required to:
- Have a demonstratable engineering skill base
- Have completed a formal mechanical apprenticeship
- Completed both reactive and preventative maintenance in previous roles
- Be comfortable working under pressure
- Work with the engineering team & suggest improvements
- Be comfortable working alone or as part of a small team
The shift pattern for this role will be confirmed but will vary across days, nights or weekends to suit the needs of the business.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please either e-mail email@example.com attaching your CV and covering letter or post them to the following address: Amy Greenacre, HR Business Advisor, Clays, Popson Street, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35 1ED.
The closing date for this role is 1st November 2019.