Clays have been producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK for over 200 years, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients.
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for an Invoicing Supervisor at Clays. This role will report directly to the Finance Director.
This role involves assisting with the processing of customer sales invoices and related administrative duties. We are looking for an efficient, enthusiastic, organised and proactive individual.
In this role you will be responsible for supervising the team of invoicing with the following tasks:
- Processing customer invoices
- Valuing work instructions to compare against customer order expectations
- Resolving queries at different stages of this process
- Resolving pricing queries raised by customer
- Raising credit notes where authorised
- Ensure that procedures and controls are adhered to
- Identifying and implementing projects to improve the invoicing production system
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by the Finance Director
The successful candidate will have an ability to work accurately under pressure, excellent attention to detail and confident communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to input data in a timely manner in order to meet deadlines. Previous experience managing a team would be ideal in this role.
This is a full-time position completing 37.5 hours per week, worked 8.30am to 5.00pm with one hour for lunch.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please either e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and covering letter or post them to:
Vikki Edwards (HR Administrator) – Clays, Popson Street, Bungay, Suffolk NR35 1ED
The closing date for this role is 16th April 2021.