Clays have been producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK for over 200 years, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients.
A job opportunity has arisen for a HR Coordinator at our Bungay site. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the management team with the day-to-day people related activities in all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing a comprehensive HR service to managers, staff, and prospective employees.
- Offering advice and assistance to the business on a range of HR duties, including policies, procedures, and practices.
- Assisting with some areas of training as and when required.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish, including shortlisting CV’s and supporting the managers with the interview process.
- Manage the onboarding process, including completing HR inductions, welcoming employees into the company and managing the probationary process.
- Conduct exit interviews, share feedback, highlight trends
- Support the integrity of data by running regular audits and reporting.
- Establish strong working relationships within the management and HR team.
- Oversee the payroll administration tasks for any new starters, leavers or change of employment. Ensure that all systems are updated accordingly and in line with the payroll deadlines.
- Manage the maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and paternity process.
- Provide support where necessary at employment meetings.
- Ensure all absence records are updated and absence levels monitored.
- Processing leaver documentation, recording leaver information, providing feedback to the managers and highlighting trends.
- Respond to HR related enquiries and requests.
- Project support, coordination, administration.
- Update and monitor the project plan to ensure all aspects of the plan have either been delivered or are on track and escalate issues as required.
- Ensure confidentiality and integrity of all HR information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- Always looking for ways to continuously improve the HR function and add value.
The ideal candidate will have up to four years HR Administration experience and passed the CIPD level 3 qualification. Support and training will be offered to the successful candidate in order to progress into a HR Advisor role. The company will support this person in completing their CIPD level 5 qualification as part of this development plan.
This is a full-time permanent position requiring 37.5 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm with an hour for lunch. Flexibility will be required with the hours worked due to the shift patterns.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please either e-mail email@example.com attaching your CV and covering letter or post them to the following address:
Amy Greenacre, HR Business Advisor, Clays, Popson Street, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35 1ED.
The closing date for this role is Friday 26th February 2021.