Can you work in a fast-paced production factory? Apply now!
We are looking for full-time printers to join the Conventional Web Printing Department at our Bungay factory. This role will involve working hours across days and nights operating our Timson and Manroland Presses.
Based on a flexible contract, this role is craft level, and previous printing experience is essential, although training will be provided – a strong work ethic, reliability, and expertise in this field will be enough. In return we offer a competitive salary with ample overtime opportunities for the right candidates.
- Working safely and following the safe systems of work that are in place.
- Operation of the printing press line, and management of its crew.
- Ensuring all work is produced to the correct standard and within the expected KPI’s linked to performance outputs.
- You are used to Printing within a noisy fast-paced Factory environment.
- Happy to be flexible when required with working hours and shift patterns.
- Strong team player.
- Reliable with a strong work ethic.
- You have previous experience on multicolour sheet fed or web presses.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Cycle Scheme
- Free Onsite Car Parking (Subject to Availability)
- Health & Wellbeing Support
We have been operating for over 200 years, producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients and in turn, bringing you and your family the books you love to read. With over 800 colleagues based on the Norfolk/Suffolk border, we supply over 150 million books per year and have recently been acquired by Elcograf. Through this partnership, we have a strong and exciting future ahead of us and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Please note, due to the location of our factory, it would be preferable if you have your own transport.
Location: Bungay, Suffolk
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!