Clays have been producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK for over 200 years, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients.
A job opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Stores Person based at our factory in Bungay. This is a full time position on a permanent contract.
The role is varied and challenging and involves carrying out various functions in the receipt, storage, control, issue of engineering stock items as well as record keeping within stores.
· Process receipts and issues of stock through the Company Inventory Management System and filling associated paperwork.
· Putting stock into stock locations ensuring stock is labelled accurately. Update locations accurately.
· Responsible for complying with all company HS&E (Health & Safety) and stores procedural requirements.
· Verify computer system stock figures by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigate discrepancies.
· Accountable for housekeeping throughout the various stores locations, ensuring that all housekeeping duties are carried out daily.
· Good communication skills
· Self-motivated and hard-working
· Able to work independently and within a team
· Honest and reliable with a positive attitude
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
· Computer literate
· Experience of working in a stores/ logistics/ supply chain/ inventory management role
If you are interested in applying for this position please either e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and covering letter or post them to the following address:
HR Business Advisor
The closing date for this role is 31st January 2019.