Clays have been producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK for over 200 years, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients.
Clays currently have a vacancy for an Electrical Engineer based on the Clays Bungay site.
In this role you will be required to:
- Have a broad electrical engineering skill base.
- Complete both reactive and preventative maintenance on a wide range of printing / print finishing equipment.
- Be comfortable working under pressure
- Ensure minimal downtime is experienced due to machine breakdowns.
- Work with the engineering team & suggest improvements.
- Be comfortable working alone or as part of a small team.
The successful candidate will have the relevant Electrical Engineering qualifications, strong diagnostic / rectification skills and have excellent communication skills.
The shift pattern for this role will be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 12 hr Days, but could vary across days, nights or weekends to suit the needs of the business.
If you are interested in applying for either of these positons, please either e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and covering letter or post them to the following address:
Vikki Edwards, HR Administrator, Clays, Popson Street, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35 1ED.
The closing date for this role is 28th September 2020.