We are looking for a digital printer to be responsible for all tasks involved in printing digital monochrome text for book production. The digital printer has a range of duties that include performing weekly maintenance and liaising with the engineering team, assist CVM/stacker operators where required, operating our internal OEE productivity data capture system, and being responsible for the quality of work produced.
To be successful as a digital printer you should be able to carry out all tasks with high attention to detail, strive to achieve production targets and KPI’s, as well as adhering to and promoting a strong health and safety work ethic.
- This is an opportunity to be an active team player who is happy to support and be supported in a highly productive team.
- You will have experience in a similar role or industry.
- You will have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Having a qualification in Print or a background in mechanical/electrical engineering would be preferred but is not required.
- Previous experience in a similar role or industry will support you in working in our fast-paced environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Cycle Scheme
- Free Onsite Car Parking
- Health & Wellbeing Support
We have been operating for over 200 years, producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we have remained strong, recruiting throughout and look forward to welcoming you to our business.
Please note, due to the location of our factory, it would be preferable if you have your own transport.
Location: Bungay, Suffolk
Send your CV to email@example.com today!