We are looking for enthusiastic Digital Grade 2 operatives to join our digital department. Digital Grade 2 operators cover roles such as:
- CVM operator
- Stacker operator
- Shrink-wrap operator
- Print on demand operator
To be successful as a Digital Grade 2 operative, you should be able to carry out all tasks with high attention to detail. Ultimately, a Colour Grade 2 Flexible Assistant should be reliable with a strong work ethic.
- This is an opportunity to be an active team player who is happy to support and be supported in our Digital department.
- You will have high attention to detail.
- You are used to manual labour.
- Happy to be flexible when required with working hours and shift patterns.
- You are reliable with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment will support you in working in our fast-paced department.
- No previous factory experience is required – just a strong work ethic.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Cycle Scheme
- Free Onsite Car Parking (Subject to Availability)
- Health & Wellbeing Support
We have been operating for over 200 years, producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients and in turn, bringing you and your family the books you love to read. With over 800 employees based on the Norfolk/Suffolk border, we supply over 150 million books per year and have recently been acquired by Elcograf. Through this union, we have a strong and exciting future ahead of us and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Please note, due to the location of our factory, it would be preferable if you have your own transport.
Location: Bungay, Suffolk
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!