Apply now! If you are hands-on, hardworking, and used to manual labour.
We are looking to take on new employees for our Digital Department within our Bungay factory, located in Suffolk. This role is the corner stone of the Digital Department, helping to ensure that we can meet the operational needs of the business.
This role is entry level, and you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge as required on various machines within the department.
No previous factory experience is required – just a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Assisting on the binding and printing lines this includes feeding machines, loading pallets (stacking down) etc.
- Carrying out tasks for main operators e.g., emptying waste bins
- Organise and load up lines/prep work for binding lines
- You are used to manual labour.
- Happy to be flexible when required with working hours and shift patterns.
- Willing to learn and take on new tasks.
- Reliable with a strong work ethic.
- It is desirable if you have a FLT Licence or previous manufacturing/production experience but not necessary.
Please note, due to the location of our factory, it would be preferable if you have your own transport.
We have been operating for over 200 years, producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we have remained strong, recruiting throughout and look forward to welcoming you to our business.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send both your covering letter and CV either by post or email to:
Recruitment – Clays Ltd, Popson Street, Bungay, Suffolk NR35 1ED