Clays have been producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK for over 200 years, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients.
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst at Clays to form part of our Finance Team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the project automate current data collection and identify new potential data streams which could benefit the business
- Ensuring data from the numerous sources is accurate and presented in a timely manner and consistently
- Preparation and maintenance of reports both in excel and Tableau (working with the support of the IT department)
- Control of the data flows
- Working with CI and Managers to analyse the data available to present potential opportunities for the business
- Identify new data streams and how these could be obtained and what benefit would these give to the business
This is a full-time position worked 37.5 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm with one hour for lunch.
If you are interested in applying for this position please either e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and covering letter or post them to the following address:
Amy Greenacre, HR Business Advisor, Clays, Popson Street, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35 1ED.
The closing date for this role is 31st January 2020.