Clays have been producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK for over 200 years, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Apprentice on 18 month fixed term contract within our Bungay Office.
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual to support the Customer Service team in providing an outstanding level of service. The apprentice will be enrolled on a Customer Service Level Three Diploma and full support will be provided by your Manager throughout this course.
- Assisting the Account Controllers in providing an outstanding level of customer service, by performing a number of key admin functions using the Clays system
- Administering key components for the production of books
- Developing a deep understanding of the administrative and manufacturing processes involved in delivering first class customer service
- Anticipating the needs of customers, and performing administrative tasks which support the delivery of those needs
- Learning how departments interact in order to support the smooth running of the business
- Understanding and processing customer orders, advising customers where necessary
- Developing strong working relationships with designated day to day contacts
- Internal administration
- Taking telephone calls from internal or external customers
Who are we looking for?
- Hardworking with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- A high level of attention to detail, particularly when dealing with multiple tasks
- A team player who is willing to learn
What experience is required for the role?
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, and willing to learn to use our in-house system
- Grades between A*-C at GCSE Maths and English
This is a full-time position requiring 37.5 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm, with 1 hour for lunch.
What’s next and how do I apply?
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV and a covering letter to Vikki Edwards, HR Administrator, at either Clays, Popson Street, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35 1ED or email@example.com.
The closing date for this role is 12th March 2021.