Clays are a market leader in the manufacture of monochrome books for the UK market, and have been printing books for around 200 years. Based in Bungay in Suffolk, we produce around 150 million books a year for a wide range of customers from the largest publishing groups in the UK to independent and self-published authors.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to support the Customer Service team by providing an outstanding level of service. This will be through the checking and processing of orders as well as by carrying out administrative duties and assisting the Account Control team.
- Data administration using both the Clays system and Microsoft Excel
- Delivering boxes etc to the factory-based departments
- General administration tasks
Who are we looking for?
- Hardworking with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- A high level of attention to detail, particularly when dealing with multiple tasks
- A team player who is willing to learn
What experience is required for the role?
- Experience on Microsoft Excel is required for this role
The role will be office-based and on a temporary basis. The core hours of this role are Monday to Friday, worked 8.30am to 5.00pm.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please send your covering letter and CV either by post or email to:
Vikki Edwards (HR Administrator) – Clays Ltd, Popson Street, Bungay, Suffolk NR35 1ED
The closing date for this role is 9th July 2021.