Apply now! If you are hands-on, hardworking, and have a good mechanical aptitude.
We are looking to take on new Flexible Operatives for our Bindery Department within our Bungay factory. This role ensures that we can meet the operational needs of the business. Previous factory experience would be advantageous.
Please note these are flexible roles which means flexibility may be required.
In this role you will be required to operate one of our Bindery Machines along with the duties below:
- Working safely, following the safe systems of work that are in place.
- Running machinery on a binding line, i.e. binders and trimmers.
- Running casing-in machines.
- Running other machines including blockers, case makers, etc.
- You must hold a city & Guilds/NVQ in bookbinding.
- You have a good understanding of machinery.
- Happy to be flexible when required with working hours, overtime and shift patterns.
- Reliable with a strong work ethic.
We have been operating for over 200 years, producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients. Throughout, and since, the COVID-19 pandemic we have remained strong, recruiting throughout and look forward to welcoming you to our business.
Please note, due to the location of our factory, it would be preferable if you have your own transport.
Location: Bungay, Suffolk
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!