Apply now! If you are hands-on, hardworking, and customer-focused – we want to hear from you.
We are looking to take on new employees in our Customer Services Team within our Bungay factory in Suffolk. This role is the face and voice of the company, interacting daily with our customers to provide outstanding customer service during the production of their books.
In this role you will be given training on our systems and will have the opportunity to develop and hone your customer service skills.
No previous factory experience is required – just a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Represent the customer’s needs within the business
- Provide an outstanding level of service to the customer
- Process customer orders and advise customers where necessary
- To develop strong working relationships with designated day to day contacts
- To co-ordinate estimate requests and production schedules, communicating these to the customer
- To collaborate with internal and external colleagues at all levels
- You are hardworking with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- You have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- You have excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- You are willing to learn our in-house CRM System
- You have 2 A Levels (or equivalent) between grades A*-C, and good passes at GCSE Maths and English (desirable)
- At least a year’s experience in a B2B environment (desirable)
Please note, due to the location of our factory, it would be preferable if you have your own transport.
We have been operating for over 200 years, producing some of the most well-known and best-selling books in the UK, providing an invaluable service to a range of publishing clients. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we have remained strong, recruiting throughout and look forward to welcoming you to our business.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send both your covering letter and CV either by post or email to:
Vikki Edwards (HR Administrator) – Clays Ltd, Popson Street, Bungay, Suffolk NR35 1ED
Closing Date: 18th October 2021